Conveniently Located - Breakfast and Lunch - Fast Service
Local Flavor is proud to announce our relocation to the historic Pleasant Lake General Store at 403 Pleasant Lake Ave, Harwich. Sadly we have closed our Brewster location but we want to thank all of our Brewster patrons for your many years of business. We look forward to seeing you all in Harwich!
Rt 124 (Also known as Pleasant Lake Ave) on the Cape Cod Rail Trail in Harwich, Near Exit 10 ,
a short ride to Nickerson State Park and Long Pond beaches.
Open 7 days :: Summer hours 7a - 5p
Click here for MENU :: Phone in your order
- Breakfast and Lunch Sandwiches and Specialties. Burritos too!
- We feature Bagels and bakery breads
- Sodas, water, juices, iced teas and fresh Coffee Roasters
- Sandwiches, Paninis and Fresh Wraps, Burritos... eat-in or take-out
- Lobster Salads and Lobster Rolls
- Fresh Salads
- Specialty Hotdogs
- Kids Meals
- Yummy Homemade Bakery Desserts
Drop by our Deli Restaurant by bike or car, and enjoy lunch at our outdoor tables,
or pcik up food to go for your picnic at the beach, park or Brewster Whitecaps or Harwich summer baseball.
We are steps away from the Cape Cod Regional Tech fields!
Plenty of free parking and bike racks for our restaurant.
Located right on the Cape Cod Rail Trail, Harwich and Brewster bike trails!
Make us your destination for great food on the bike trail!